By Nicole Figari, Nutritionist, author of the book "And now what do I eat?" and co-author of the book "Simple, rich and healthy", @nicole.figari
For the base
For the filling
- 1 cup of coconut vegetable drink
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or Agave Syrup or honey
- 1 ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks
- The juice of a tangerine
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Seeds and more Energyballs
- In a food processor, grind 4 Smart Snacks Energy balls cocoa almonds
- In a small mold (12 cm) put the dough pressing with your fingers. (you can cover the mold with parchment paper to make it easier to remove later)
- In a pot, mix half of the coconut vegetable drink with sugar, egg yolks and vanilla. Put to heat and stir so that it does not stick.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch with the remaining half of the coconut vegetable drink and once completely dissolved add to the mixture that is heating up.
- Stir until thick and remove from heat.
- Cover the dough with the pastry cream, wait for it to cool and decorate with the tangerines, seeds and more Energyballs!!