Let's talk about easy recipes and porridge 🤭 you just mix everything, let it rest the night before so that the oats hydrate and then add the toppings you want! Fruits, nuts, nut butter, etc.
I love this recipe because of how versatile it is, since you can always vary the toppings according to what you want at that moment 🙌🏻
- 1 small ground banana (ideally ripe)
- 2 tablespoons almond and coconut butter from @smartsnack.cl
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200ml cup milk
- 60 g yogurt
- 100g oats @thepower_offood
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 large strawberries, chopped
-1 tbsp almond butter
1. In a bowl, mix the ground banana with the almond butter, vanilla, milk and yogurt and stir until everything is well incorporated.
2. Then add the oats, chia and finally the chopped strawberries.
3. Let rest overnight in the refrigerator.
4. The next day accompany it with more fruits, grated coconut and more almond butter! If you prefer the porridge a little more watery, you can add more milk and also use some sweetener to give it extra flavor!