Ideal for birthdays, events or to take them to shared school snacks. With this healthy alternative to cakepops you will surely shine and best of all, they are prepared in a few minutes!
healthy cake pops
(For 10 balls)
4 tablespoons of good quality bitter cocoa couverture
Agave or your favorite sweetener to taste (not necessary if you don't want to add it, it will just be a little sweeter)
¼ cup chopped almonds
¼ cup chopped pistachios
¼ cup shredded coconut
10 skewer sticks
- Chill the Energy Balls in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- Heat the cocoa in a bain-marie until it melts.
- Add the chosen agave or sweetener, mix well
- Pierce the Energy Balls with the skewer sticks
- Dip the Energy Balls into the chocolate mixture
- Sprinkle with almonds, pistachios or grated coconut and wait until they dry.
- Store refrigerated once dry.