By Nicole Figari, Nutritionist, author of the book "And now what do I eat?" and co-author of the book "Simple, rich and healthy", @nicole.figari
-1 bag of Cranberry Peanut Energyballs (the big ones)
1) Grind the Energyballs in a food processor.
2) Gather and make a ball.
3) On a non-stick paper or silicone sheet, use until leaving app 3 mm.
4) Cut with a cookie cutter (I cut it with a shot glass).
5) Put on the oven can and take to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven when the edges begin to brown.
7) Take off very carefully.
8) Wait for them to cool down and accompany them with your favorite cheese.
Approximately 25 cookies come out.
I used a spreadable goat cheese and artichoke paste.